Wish List :: Date Night In

Tuesday, April 14, 2015




Lately it seems like Jimbo and I have been passing in the night as we live by our busy calendars. Our schedules have been chock full of work (which luckily we both love), social engagements (love), and travel (love). So don't get me wrong, it's been great! But I think we're both ready right about now for a relaxing date night in.  I'd love to snuggle up with a cozy blanket on that gorgeous bean bag (by BeanBagBoss) and catch up, perhaps while watching a movie (our list of things-to-watch is getting long!) or playing a game.  I'd wear something extremely comfy but just special enough to make it a "date" like that cute kimono by Calypso St. Barth. We'd probably make a simple dinner and then dig into some good ice cream and local wine. Our favorite Spotify playlists would be on in the background while I beat him a few times at Scrabble ;). We'd trade foot-rubs for head-scratches and go to bed nice and early. How heavenly - I think a night like this deserves a spot on the calendar.


What do you like to do for your stay-at-home date nights??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).