Euro Gif Surprise!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

This is some sort of holiday miracle. What holiday you ask?? Well since you asked, today is National Chocolate Milkshake Day! Yummm. But that's besides the point.

The miracle is that as I went to add a photo here on Blogger, I saw this secret photo folder called "from your phone", which I've never looked in before. And in that folder, I found these hilarious gifs from our Euro trip circa March 2012. Where did these come from!? Who created them? Not me. If you have the answer please let me know, but in the meanwhile I'll just bask in the delight of these awkward yet joyful gifs of Jimby and I in France, Switzerland and Ireland. 

p.s. please note the awkward last frame of gif #3 and #4. Good stuff.

p.p.s. I have no idea what I was going to originally blog about. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).